Ableton Certified Trainer Timo Preece is holding a 2 day Master Class for Ableton Live users in Edinburgh, Scotland on 24/25 September 2016.
The Noisefloor presents an exclusive weekend workshop with Berlin-based Ableton Certified Trainer Timo Preece. Timo will deliver 2 master classes on 24th & 25th September 2016 focusing on the development of streamlined workflow techniques for designing, sketching and composing music quickly and efficiently with Ableton Live 9.
NOW JUST £50 GBP PER SESSION - book your places!
- Looking for efficient cutting-edge methods to streamline your music production?
- Loving Ableton Live but having difficulty finishing tracks?
- Want to take your production skills to the next level?
- New to Ableton and have no idea where to start?
- Looking for optimal ways to overcome creative or technical blocks?
Then this two session masterclass with Timo Preece is certainly worth your consideration.
- Streamlined navigation of Live’s interface
- Roadmaps and templates for efficient music production
- Instrumentation, beat creation tips and techniques
- Automation, modulation, effect processing and beyond
- Efficient signal routing
- Optimizing Live for maximum efficiency
- Creative strategies and over coming obstacles
- Shortcuts without cutting corners
- and more…