303 Synth Eurorack Module x0x Heart Smashes Crowd Funding Goal
If you're a fan of acid bass, the original TB-303 and Eurorack synth modules, then this one is for you. The Open Music Labs x0x-heart (303) Eurorack Module has surpassed its crowd funding goal!
With 46 days still to go, the Open Music Labs x0x-heart Eurorack Module, what they call “the heart of a TB303 synth in modular format,” has more than doubled its paltry $1,500 goal.
With the module being sold for the appropriate sum of $303 it’s easy to see why this has been snapped up so quickly. But the good news is there’s still plenty of time to get your hands on a unit.
- CV control of frequency, gate, accent, slide, env-mod, decay, and cut-off
- Switches for waveform selection (square and sawtooth), external/internal oscillator mix
- VCA and VCF outputs
- Eurorack standard format (3U height)
- ~1.75in depth (45mm)
- +/-12V current draw 10mA
- 5V current draw: 50mA
- 10” Euro power cable (16 pin to 10 pin connector)
- Black anodized aluminum knobs with a diamond knurl pattern and two set screws (with slot heads and flat points)
- A .063” (1.6mm) highly durable satin aluminum Metalphoto panel with a black print