More big news from Behringer is out of the bag. This time we're not talking synths but a rather tasty looking full stereo digital mixing console called Wing.
Behringer have been teasing this one for a few weeks now... and it's finally been revealed today. Wing is a full stereo digital mixing console. It looks impressive. Here's the "reveal video":
While we don't know the price just yet, we do know that it will begin shipping in December 2019 from the Behringer factory.
- 8 award-winning Midas PRO mic preamps
- 8 Midas Pro Outputs onboard
- 24 motorized 100 mm faders in 3 separate, fully configurable sections
- 'Plug and Play' remote I/O connectivity for up to 144 input and output signals over 3 AES50 ports
- Ultra-low jitter and latency with Klark Teknik SuperMAC technologyLarge Main display with capacitive touch screen and adjustable display swivel
- Unique touch-sensitive channel editing section with 11 rotary controls and dedicated colour TFT.
- Optional module for 64 x 64 channels of audio over ethernet - supporting Waves Soundgrid tech or Dante/AES76 tech
- 48 x 48 channel USB 2.0 audio interface onboard with DAW remote control emulating HUI and Mackie Control.
- Dual-SD Card live recorder / player with up to 64 tracks and markers for identifying song positions.
- Additional 4-channel control section with rotary controls, buttons, and parameter display for permanent access to main, matrices or 'money channels'.
- Premium FX rack with 8 true stereo processors and world-class TC algorithms, Lexicon, Quanteca dnEMT emulations.
- Standard FX rack with 8 true-stereo processors for a wide array of modulation, EQ, dynamics, etc. - also allows blending outboard effects to the mix.
- 5 variable plug-in processing slots for all 40 stereo input channels, featuring the most iconic vintage analog equalizers and compressors, plus insert FX slot and 4-band parametric EQ for all 8 stereo aux channels.
- Custom Controls offering 16 latchinng or momentary buttons and 4 rotary controls, easily being configured for preferred functions.
- 4 main, 8 matric and 16 aux stereo buses, featuring dual inserts, 8-band parametric EQs, stereo imager and full dynamics processing
- 2 Ethernet ports with integrated switch for networked remote control
- Built-in expansion port for optional audio interface cards or digital networking bridges, MADI and ADAT/WC
- StageCONNECT 32-channel low-latency interface for personal monitoring or analog I/O boxes, AES/EBU stereo digital in- and outputs on balanced XLR, 8 x 8 balanced TRS auxiliary line in and outputs, 2 TRS phones connectors,
- MIDI I/O and 4 GPIO ports
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany