Isotonik MIDI Mix XL Script Makes Akai Pro MIDImix into Better Ableton Live Control Surface
We reviewed the Akai Pro MIDIMix and found it is a capable controller for Ableton Live. Sigabort's new script makes it into a better control surface with ring focus, LaunchSync compatibility & more.
The AKAI MIDImix is one of the most portable controllers out there, packing a punch at a bargain price, pair it with and APC MINI or a Novation LaunchPad and you've pretty much got a Live Performance set up sorted in a tiny footprint!
The Akai Pro MIDImix
Watch the walkthrough video of the MIDI MIX XL:
With our new MIDI MIX XL script we've enhanced the functionality even further with the following features:
- On Screen Red Box, showing you which tracks you're controlling
- LaunchSync Series 2 Compatibility, our forthcoming update will mean you can have the MIDI Mix follow other Ableton Live supported Controllers
- 24 Parameter Device control, Blue Hand control over the in focus device switchable with the SOLO Button
- Sends Option, control three as standard rather than just two and the Pan Control
- Returns Modes, choose how the controller views Return tracks, ignore them, control them when in focus or permanently assign channel strips to control them
- Compatability with our forthcoming Isotonik Parameter Editor which will allow you to define which parameter is mapped to which control on the device
As an introductory offer the first 30 purchases who Add to Cart then enter SIG4BORT as a voucher code will grab the script and all future updates for just £7.99 GBP (normally £11.99 GBP), first come first served!!
More Details - CLICK HERE