New Korg Volca Keys Editor Lets You Store Presets & Automate Controls In Your DAW
For less than €6 EUR you can dramatically improve the functionality of your Korg Volca Keys synthesizer. This software editor allows you to adjust, save and automate its controls in your DAW!
Available as both a plugin to be used inside your DAW on Mac or PC, or as a standalone app, the Korg Volca Keys editor from Momo Müller adds to the accessibility and control over Korg's diminuitive synthesizer direct from your computer.
Here's some of the cool things this affordable Volca Keys editor can help you achieve:
- Integrates the Korg Volca Keys into your DAW and your music production workflow.
- It makes it easier to adjust the sound accurately, which is difficult when using the actual synth with its small knobs and without a display.
- Gives you access to the controller on the Korg Volca Keys interface, and also direct access to the parameters.
- The "Korg Volca Keys “ parameters can be automated and they can be stored in your DAW Project!
- Save your sounds as VST Presets (..fxp) in your DAW.
- Use XY Pad to control any parameter.
Available as a VST and Standalone for PC 32/64 Bit and Mac as VST, AU and Standalone.