Fancy DJing with a built-in drum sequencer, a voice transformer, low latency platters and Serato DJ integration? Then you're going to find the new Serato & Roland DJ-808 a blast.
If you missed the Serato live stream for the announcement of their DJ-808 collaboration with Roland worry not. You can watch it here.
From our new partnership with Roland, the DJ-808 integrates software, hardware and a TR-S drum sequencer for the very first time. This will change the way you create music.
- Built-in TR-S drum sequencer with TR 909, 808, 707 and 606 drum racks
- Integrated VT voice transformer
- AIRA and MIDI out for additional instruments
- Lowest latency platters on the market today
- Deep Serato DJ integration with dedicated control of Pitch 'n Time DJ, Cues, Loops, Sampler, FX and much more
Click to zoom in to Serato / Roland DJ-808.
There’s more details on the Serato web page: https://serato.com/dj808
Note: We apologize that we’re unable to embed the video of the Serato & Roland announcement for the DJ 808 here in the article on AskAudio. It appears Serato have disabled embedding via their Vimeo account.