A hyper compact desktop playable analog synth, Treadstone is also in development in Eurorack format. Oh, and there's a new sequencer coming too. Here's what you need to know.
Analogue Solutions make bespoke synthesizers and their latest release is a highly portable powerhouse - Treadstone. Fully analogue, it has a 16-step note sequencer, lo-fi effects, short delay and comes in both desktop and Eurorack modules, with the Eurorack version still in development. It features the same oscillator as the company's Fusebox, but the filter is completely different. The company also shows off a prototype of a new sequencer, and you can see both units in the video below.
- Full rugged steel/aluminium case – no plastic mouldings
- Good quality smooth, fully sealed against dust
- Good quality knobs with spun aluminium caps
- High grade double sided circuit board
- Analogue discrete VCO, analogue SSM style 24db filter
- High Quality 16bit DAC for MIDI-CV conversion Stable MIDI to CV
- MIDI converter
- MIDI loop sequencer
- LFO, Noise, Sub Osc, EG, PWM, lofi digital echo
- Analogue voice and modulation circuits
- Stable analogue oscillator
- Designed, built, tested and assembled in the UK
- True retro analogue voice and modulation circuits used in the synth element to give an authentic retro
- Real solid wood (not ply!)