Teenage Engineering have released a new OS update for the popular OP-1. It's a free update for existing customers. Here's the details direct from Teenage Engineering:
It's been a while since we first announced the development of a new OP-1 OS update.
we have put a lot of effort on this update and are very happy to finally share it with all of you! this is a free upgrade, adding some user requests, as well as introducing a number of completely new features. download, upgrade and try it out your self!
• arpeggio sequencer added.
• voltage synth added.
• tape loops now automatically crossfaded.
• tape effect chop twice as short + also works at tape start/stop position and across loop wrap.
• FM radio press green encoder to autotune.
• endless sequencer extended to 128 steps.
• tremolo LFO updated with extra waveforms.
• PO sync mode added.
• tempo nudge when running on external tempo.
• all new user contributed presets, based on the previous updates throughout the years. thanks for the massive support from the global OP-1 community!
voltage is a new synthesizer engine with electrifying results, using multiple interconnected oscillators. it can produce a wide range of sounds, from basses to organs to pads and more. make sure to checkout the new voltage synth.
OP-1 has been updated with arpeggio, a new arpeggiator sequencer, that you can
use both with drums, synths and of course samples. it works great for basslines and
we have expanded the sync capabilities of OP-1 for simple synchronisation of pocket operators, also adding flexibility for connecting to other gear.