Here's an interesting chord machine for your iPhone and iPad with built in effects, rhythm machine, and plenty more features. And it's from the developer behind Tangible Instruments; Arpeggio.
It's green. It's white. It's "in the same vein as the Suzuki Omnichord", so if you like being able to easily trigger chords and make interesting music you'll probably love Accordo.
Developer, Charlie Lesoine (also responsible for Tangible Instruments Arpeggio) contacted us about this new app
Accordo is a retro inspired chord machine in the vein of the Suzuki Omnichord. Select the root note from the keyboard and choose from 8 different chords, then use the strum strip to play the chord just like an autoharp. Includes a built in rhythm machine and adjustable effects like wah and reverb.
Accordo on iPad.
Features & Adjustable Settings:
- Use the strum strip to strum chords or use chord buttons for full chords
- Built in rhythm machine with 10 drum patterns
- Combine chords. For example, hold down the "min" and "7th" buttons for a minor 7th chord.
- Separate tone shaping for chord buttons and strum strip.
- Volume balance between chord buttons and strum strip
- Sustain length for strum strip.
- Reverb for both chords and rhythm machine.
- Master volume
- Rhythm volume
- Tempo for rhythm machine
- Swing for rhythm machine