Good news for Akai Pro MPC users. MPC 2.0 is now in public BETA for MPC Touch and MPC Live owners. There's plenty of new features, including a new GUI. Here's what's new.
MPC 2.0 Public Beta is NOW AVAILABLE to download for registered MPC Touch and MPC Live owners. The new public beta includes built-in feedback functionality. Please use it! We will implement new features and make workflow refinements based on YOUR suggestions.
Log into your account at akaipro.com to access the download link for MPC 2.0 Public Beta.
MPC 2.0 New Features Include:
- New Graphical Interface
- Audio Track Recording
- Real-Time Time-Stretching and Pitch-Shifting
- Clip Program for clip-launch performance
- Advanced Signal Routing Capability
- Reimagined Mixer Layout
- Enhanced Q-Link Control
- CV program for control of external analog gear
- Audio and MIDI drag-and-drop
- In-Place Audio Bounce
We expect Akai MPC Live to be shipping this month, and now lucky owners can pair it with MPC 2.0 software.