Bela D Media Native Voice Sora was originally recorded by Rishabh Rajan. Now it's been remastered with advance scripting controls added to create a magical Japanese vocal instrument.
Broken into a four part series, Bela D Media has reinvented a classic vocal library. Originally recorded in 2009 by producer Rishabh Rajan Native Voice – with advanced scripting control and remastered audio – is ready for prime time once again. Featuring a female vocalist of Japanese descent, SORA is the first of four and certain to unleash your creative genius. Though the vocal phrases in use do not include actual words of meaning, the soloist sings with an indigenous tongue and the user is creating the illusion of language. Lebanese, Pakistani and Norwegian vocalist will be available in future installments of Native Voice.
- Soprano solo voice
- Japanese decent
- 96 sampled vocal phrases
- Various keys
- Studio dry-environment
- Historic Church IRF included
- Near microphone positioning
- Recorded via the Neumann U-87 via Pro Tools HD
- 24 bit audios
Vocal Tools Phrase Control
Vocal Tools Phrase Control is a sophisticated power tool designed to ease the burden of the working composer. Most aspects are done behind the scenes or on the fly. Once again, Bela D Media offers a new and exciting level when working with the sampled voice. With this insightful and user friendly script, the user has control without guess work.
- Jukebox style phrase sequencing
See, control and sequence what you hear!
- Drop down menu displaying musical key of every phrase
- Drop down menu with phonetic spelling of every phrase
- Mod wheel controlled sample offset for linear phrase manipulation
- Pitch Bend wheel assigned to sample speed offset (slowing and speed-up) for subtle tempo manipulation
- Multi verse creation banks
- 12 storage locations
- 16 steps per self created vocal movement
- GUI controllable attack and release per vocal element
- GUI controllable vocal EQ and Effect
- GUI controllable Impulse Response church reverb
- Bypass for a studio dry environment
Rishabh Rajan is also a star trainer for music software, hardware, and sound design and synthesis techniques. Discover more of his online courses here at macProVideo.com or in the Ask.Audio Academy.