Eventide have unleashed a new multi-tap delay effect plug-in capable of many cool and crazy things. UltraTap is only $49 for the first month and you can download a free demo or watch the video below.
UltraTap is a unique multi-tap effect capable of rhythmic delays, glitchy reverbs, huge pad-like volume swells and extraordinary modulation. It’s the perfect tool for creating drum fills, vocal choruses, swelling guitar chords and other evolving effects—everything from reversed reverbs to a massed church choir singing a Gregorian chant in Notre-Dame Cathedral! UltraTap is on sale for $49 through September 5, 2017. Free 30-day demo available.
- Over 150 presets designed to inspire; including artist presets by Chris Carter, Colin Newman, Sasha and many more.
- The Ribbon control allows you to transition seamlessly between two settings of any combination of controls.
- Innovative Slurm control lets you smear taps together or modulate them to create truly unique reverbs.
- Create drastic changes in effect and sound by assigning the HotSwitch to an alternate version of the current settings.
- Use up to 64 taps to create simple repeats or morph delays into chorus and reverb.
- Speed up or slow down the rhythmic space between taps using the Spread knob.
- Use the onboard LFOs and envelopes to chop the sound source into stuttered rhythms.
- Control the stereo image of taps to alternate between hard-panned and mono.
- Sync the Length and/or Chop LFO speed to the DAW session.
- Use Mix Lock to scroll through presets while keeping the wet-dry mix constant.
- Optimized for live use with MIDI control of The Ribbon and Tap Tempo for quick meta control on the fly.
Watch these UltraTap Demos