Image Line have done it again. This free update (all updates are free for FL Studio owners) includes dramatically lower CPU usage, new transpose options and a whole lot more.
FL STUDIO 20.0.4 introduces significantly improved CPU performance plus you can now transpose multiple Instrument Channels or Patterns. See below for details ...
How good exactly is the CPU performance? Well, one tester had this to say:
"How the hell have you done this????
My CPU usage has gone from 105% to 37%!!!!
You've saved me a fortune as I don't need a new PC now!!!!!"
And the above commenter is not alone.
- Improvements to CPU usage - Especially in complex projects, where mixer tracks are routed to others, and threaded processing is on, you will notice significant improvements to CPU usage.
- Patcher - More improvements to CPU usage!
- Transpose patterns and channels in semitones - There is a 'Transpose' pop-up for selected Channels from the Channel Rack Options Menu, Patterns - in the Picker Panel (Right-Click menu) or from the Pattern Menu.
- Mixer - Added 'Delete' item to the effect slot menu in the mixer.
- Playlist - Chop Audio Clips in 8th and 16th note divisions.
- Playlist - Consolidated audio now shows above the consolidated (and muted) track in the Playlist.
- Browser - Open a sample or plugin from the browser without showing the
- Channel window by holding the (Alt) key.
- User data folder - Can now be reset to the default value, in the File Settings.
- Diagnostic tool - User data location is shown in reports (found under the Help menu).
- Icons - New FL Studio 20 Application Icon.
- ZGE Visualizer - Maximum layer count increased from 50 to 100. New 'Solo layer' feature to quickly test a single layer