Krotos Audio Announces Reformer Pro With Dynamic Input Technology, Transient Engine And More
The new Dynamic Input technology, Transient Engine and a bunch of other new features make this unique processor an even more interesting proposition for sound designers.
Krotos Audio, the company behind the innovative Dehumaniser, Reformer and Weaponiser product range, have announced the new and improved Reformer Pro – further unleashing audio professionals from the shackles of their mouse and keyboard, allowing them to design, automate and perform any sound effect in real-time like never before.
In addition to a variety of significant new features and improvements, Reformer Pro now utilises the world’s first Dynamic Input technology, taking procedural, sample-based audio processing to new heights and into previously unexplored territory. Check out the walkthrough video below.
- The World’s First Dynamic Input – create dynamic sound design without an audio input, use automation or midi to control your libraries, trigger transients directly, based on frequency via velocity-sensitive midi input, switch between an audio input and Dynamic Input for different ways of interacting with your own libraries, add variation quickly and easily, create constantly evolving sounds using ‘continuous mode’ (perfect for environmental effects or electronic textures) and combine with Extended Library View for a comprehensive range of results from a single library.
- Extended Library View - refinement of the results you hear from any library, precise control over each voice’s selection, and sample previewing and muting.
- Transient Engine - perform impacts and drum hits with a live audio input in real-time or any audio file in your DAW, add extra definition, layer multiple transients using two or more voices, trigger based on amplitude threshold and response, mix between transient and ‘classic’ Reformer Pro engines, tightly control transient playback using attack and release, and use the Extended Library View to select/deselect transient material from a library.
- Library Expansion – new ‘Electronics Bundle’ and ‘Water Bundle’ available to purchase via our Reformer Library Bundles page.
- Significant improvements in workflow and audio processing quality.
Trials, Downloads and Purchasing
A free 10-day trial license (iLok-based) for Reformer Pro can be obtained HERE along with links to purchase full licenses (iLok-based), online manuals, demos and tutorial videos.
Recommended Retail Price (RRP) of Reformer Pro perpetual license (plus the Krotos Bundle for FREE):
$399 for North America
£279 (ex VAT) for UK and the rest of the world
€329 (ex VAT) for Europe