Explore the many tools and techniques that Pro Tools offers for MIDI recording, editing and production in this comprehensive course from expert Joe Albano.
This new course from NonLinear Educating delves deep into the world of MIDI in Pro Tools, covering everything you need to know about setting up, recording, editing and manipulating MIDI in this industry-leading DAW. Although perhaps better known for its audio capabilities, Pro Tools has a wealth of MIDI features and expert producer Joe Albano is here to show you just how powerful it can be.
Pro Tools 102: Recording And Editing MIDI
Joe covers all aspects of using MIDI in Pro Tools so whether you are an absolute beginner, an intermediate producer looking to take your skills to the next level or an experienced musician who's after some new hard-to-find pro tips, this course is for you!
- MIDI Basics
- MIDI & Instrument Tracks
- '¨Pro Tools Virtual Instruments
- '¨Pro Tools MIDI Timebase
- '¨MIDI Recording Setup '¨
- MIDI Recording '¨Retrospective
- MIDI Recording '¨
- MIDI Step Entry
- '¨MIDI Editing in Pro Tools Overview
- '¨MIDI Editing Tools & Displays
- '¨MIDI Editing in the Edit Window '¨MIDI
- Editing in the Piano Roll
- '¨Editing MIDI CC Data
- MIDI Event List
- '¨MIDI Score Editor '¨
- MIDI Event OperationsOverview
- '¨MIDI Quantization: Quantize Grid & Options
- '¨MIDI Quantization: Groove & Input Quantize
- '¨MIDI Event Operations: Changing Velocity & Duration
- '¨MIDI Event Operations: Transpose
- '¨MIDI Real-Time Properties Overview '¨
- MIDI Real-Time Properties: A Detailed Look '¨
You can stream this course whenever and wherever you like for the regular price of just $29.99, or get a pass to watch every course in the Academy library for just $15/month.