The Dreadbox Hades DIY synth kit brings the complete Hades monophonic analog synth experience, plus a few more tricks like eurorack compatibility to a maker audience at a super low 140 Euro price.
Now you get the Dreadbox Hades as a DIY synth kit. For as little as €140 EUR you can make and assemble this monophonic analog synthesizer in its included cardbox box. Then just connect it to a MIDI controller and off you go into analog synth heaven.
We should also mention at this point that 13 of the patch points are eurorack compatible, so this thing can be a friend of your modular synthesizer system.
If you don't fancy soldering all the pieces of this Hades synth kit, you can buy the Hades synth kit assembled for a reasonable €250.
Dreadbox Hades is literally in its box.
Here's the featues:
- Analog Monophonic Synthesizer
- Full Analog Circuit only with Through Hole Components
- 42HP – Eurorack Compatible
- 1x VCO with 2 suboctaves and 3 waves (pulse, double saw, saw)
- Variable Width for pulse and double saw
- Glide control
- 3-pole 18dB/oct Resonating State Variable Filter
- Drive Circuit
- OTA based VCA
- 2 envelope Generators
– Attack, Decay/Release, Sustain
– Attack, Release (VCA hardwired)
- Triangle and Square Wave LFO
- 13 patch points eurorack compatible
- External Input
- 5 MIDI Octaves from C0 up to C5 or unlimited via CV/Gate