If you're looking for a way to color up your beats or rhythmic grooves by sequencing effects on iPad... well, Sugar Bytes have the answer: the newly released Effectrix for iPad. Here's the details.
Effectrix is now available on the App Store.
Sugar Bytes’ game-changing tool for creative and efficient music production is now available on the iPad: scatter 14 intelligent effects across a sequencer matrix and create unheard-of sound patterns and cheeky loop collages.
A playful workflow, refined algorithms and carefully parameterized effects lead to outstanding results - fast! The effects, each exceeding conventional wisdom, cover a wide spectrum from classy standards to scandalizing splatter orgies.
This iOS port faithfully recreates the desktop engine, today's de-facto standard of finest audio manipulation.
iPad Edition Features:
- Integrated Player (iTunes File Sharing, Music Library, Factory Loops)
- Integrated Recorder (various options: Start/Stop/Sync/Length)
- Live Modus (Inputs & Outputs selectable)
- Inter-App Audio (Effect) & Audiobus Support (Sender & Effect)
- Audiocopy™/ Audiopaste
- Full Midi Support (Virtual, Network, Extern)
- Midi Clock Sync
- 20 fine loops installed
- 230 factory presets (100 global, ca. 9 per effect)
- Redesigned GUI for perfect touch experience
SugarBytes site: http://www.sugar-bytes.de/content/products/EffectrixIOS/index.php?lang=en
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/effectrix/id681772221?l=de&ls=1&mt=8