macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    Learn Ableton Live 9 and Push
    Yup! It's here... on the day that Ableton have finally released Live 9 and their excellent new hardware controller/instrument, Push... macProVideo and AskVideo have released the first in a massive series of video courses dealing with ALL aspects of producing, recording, mixing, and performing with Ableton software and hardware. We're really excited with the results: [url]http://www.askvideo.com/abletonlive-push/[/url] (The Ableton Live 9 100 is FREE to watch)!
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Learn Ableton Live 9 and Push
    Excellent stuff. Ableton Live just gets better and better. And now with these courses it really speeds up the learning curve with Live 9. Can't wait to get my hands on Push.
  • mmusic88
    Hello, I just ordered Ableton Live 9, but I am totally new on this program. Would you recommend going through the core Ableton Live 8 tutorials or should I wait for the new ones on Live 9? I'd appreciate your feedback. Thanks!
  • Rounik Admin
    hi fvs, Start with the Live 9 101... I'd recommend that as the best place to start. :)
  • GaryHiebner
    I agree with Rounik, Start with the Live 9 101 course. The Live 8 interface was a little different, so rather start with the new tutorials so there is less confusion. Live 9 101 will get you up and started with Live. You can then move onto the other Live 9 tutorials to hone your producing and DJ skills.
  • Foluleu
    will there be tutorials for push courses?
  • GaryHiebner
    There are some in production. As soon as they are ready a news update will go out about them. So stay tuned!
  • mmusic88
    Thank you guys! I will start with Live 9 101 as suggested :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: