macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Xafosuy
    Cant Hot Swap Drum Sounds using my Push like in video 3 in the u
    Tried following along with video Number 3 for push hot swapping drum sounds-- the display indicates pad selection in the first column and kick 808 in the second column but when i let up on the Push select and kick drum pad it just reverts to the standard browse mode. This is true no matter which drum pad I select-- please help I'm using live suite 9.0.6
  • Cokizue
    Re: Cant Hot Swap Drum Sounds using my Push like in vi...
    I'm having the exact same problem. Followed the video step by step and I don't get the list of kicks either.
  • Lybyfoi
    Same problem. Have you figured out?
  • Xafosuy
    Yes The revision to live and push after this video was made changed the method to do the hot swap function If you go to the tutorial and click on the comments button at the bottom of the screen it has the revision of how to hot swap here is the answer from the comments section- Not able to hot swap Just received my PUSH and was following along and A) holding down select and the bass drum pad does not change the screen to select separate kick drums ... I am in browse mode B) why are all his top row pads showing blue? this wasnt explained... Stephanx9 months ago3. Hot Swapping Drum Sounds Reply 7 A) Push Device button, select the bass drum name with upper left some yellow button. After, change browse mode. B) Push 1/4 button. ENU9 months ago Reply 0 It works, good looking out. Absaroka5 months ago Reply 0 Awesome, thanks for the help. Aquamang4 months ago
  • Naditay
    Re: Re: Cant Hot Swap Drum Sounds using my Push like in vi...
    Yeah I cannot get this hot swapping to work either, I'm in browse mode, I select the drum while holding down both the select and the drum pad but it doesn't switch to the browser to pick new samples. I'm using Firmware Version 1.13 and Live 9.1.6 Any luck?
  • Naditay
    oops... werking...
  • Fewaxee
    Re: Cant Hot Swap Drum Sounds using my Push like in video 3 in the u
    The revision to live and push after this video was made changed the method to do the hot swap function If you go to the tutorial and click on the comments button at the bottom of the screen it has the revision of how to hot-swap here is the answer from the comments section- Not able to hot swap Just received my PUSH and was following along. epson printer error code 0x97
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: