macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Futant Mutant
    automation points
    just wondering if there is a way of quickly creating 4 automation points in cubase? In logic there is a key command for this or it can be done using marquee tool.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: automation points
    Good question! I haven't heard of a way to do this in Cubase... Anyone else got any Cubase automation tricks they'd like to share ;-) Rounik
  • Tozyboy
    Yes You can do this in Cubase 5. Use the line tool. Point and click at the lowest point of an automation curve, drag to draw a straight horizontal line i.e. in 'Volume' automation lane, four automation points will appear automatically on the volume automation curve. and the track's Read Automation button will be automatically enabled. Actually, Cubase 5 has various automation curve shapes you can use, and more advanced features that allow you to see only certain types of automation data, or even suspend specific automation data if needed. I have switched from LP9 to Cubase 5, and have been really having fun using Cubase 5, I find it much more intuitive, and logical to use than LP9, Cubase 5 has some unique features that are very useful, and not available in LP9 !
  • Rounik Admin
    Thanks for the tips Muziksculp! Automation in Cubase sounds more advanced than I realised. :) Rounik
  • Futant Mutant
    Cheers Muziksculp!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: