macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Govepue
    Cubase Tips & Tricks Question
    Hi, this could turn out to be a silly question but i just wanted to clarify. Am i right in thinking that you pay one price ($49.50) for the Cubase T&T videos and you get new videos each month for the next year or do you have to subscribe and pay a monthly to recieve them? Thanks in advanced.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Cubase Tips & Tricks Quest...
    Hi 2211, Yup... If you want the download version of any tutorial (or TNT tutorial) then you pay once and download the complete tutorial... or in the case of a TNT, you can download new videos each month for that tutorial title. If you are have an online subscription with macProVideo then you can access all tutorials online as soon as they are released. Hope that clears it up :) Rounik
  • Govepue
    Hi, thanks for the reply, just making sure how these TNT videos work compared to your normal videos you sell. I'll just buy it as normal then wait for new videos each month. Many thanks
  • Rounik Admin
    No probs! Should also mention, Subscribers also have to wait for each months edition to be released too... But having been through the TNT1, 2 and now 3 I can tell you from experience the wait makes it even more special ;-) Best Rounik
  • Luke
    Hi, I don't seem to be able to download the August TNT's on my iPhone or on the mac N.E.D. interface. I've run check for download and check for updates respectively. On the iPhone it doesn't find any updates, on on the Mac it completes the download of the first TNT, and then hangs on the second one. I have paid for the TNT tutorial, so I should be able to access it. Luke
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Luke, Please can you contact our Support team: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/support/[/url] They'll be able to help you solve this. :) Rounik
  • Govepue
    Hi, Any news on when the next Cubase TnT videos are coming? Also, how often should we expect them?
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi 2211, The Cubase TNT videos are released every month over a 12 month period. So far, the July, August and September videos have been released! Open NED and click on the 'Download' button to download the latest "episodes" to NED :) You can always check on the Cubase TNT page to see the Outline and what has been released and updated so far: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/cubase303[/url] Hope that helps Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: