macProVideo.com
Forums
  • goanjoey
    stuttering in nuendo
    hi i have lately installed nuendo 4. 3 on my on my windows xp x64 on my parallel desktop 5 on my mac pro my mac is: processor quad-core intel xeon, 8 core 2 processors, 2gb memory, 2.8 ghz speed my problem is nuendo is stuttering very heavy some times even crashing, i have updated the asio duplex driver and is a little better, but still lots of latency and i have not even installed external vst's also i am using konnect 8 tc electronics, audio card running perfect on logic and mac,i have installed and done updates of the same on parallel-windows xp and it show me no audio dive found... window xp, nuendo, parallel desktop, and of course all mac r all original copies, pls help its been weeks and hours of trying i can't get around it thanx joey
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: stuttering in nuendo
    Hi Joey, I'm not too familiar with Nuendo, but I'd recommend using Boot Camp instead of Parallels to run any Windows Pro Audio software on a Mac... especially as you only have 2GB of ram. Restart your Mac into Windows and see if that helps. Running OSX and Windows in Parallels will eat up more ram than running Windows exclusively. Hope that helps Rounik
  • goanjoey
    thanx Rounik will try this i have a windows xp x64 version, snow leapord, bootcamp 3.1 looked around they say only 32bit works, any idea about this?? if i need to buy a 32bit then can i use an oem version of xp sp3 on bootcamp many thanx for your time joey
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Joey, Sorry - not sure what you mean.... "only 32bit works"... are you referring to the Windows XP operating system or a version of Nuendo which is 32-bit? Thanks Rounik
  • goanjoey
    i meant windows xp... cheers j
  • Rounik Admin
    Thanks. Yes, you can install Windows XP 32bit via Bootcamp. :) R
  • goanjoey
    hi Rounik i installed windows thru bootcamp and the problem is solved many thanx joey
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Joey, That's excellent news :) Enjoy Nuendo and let us know how you get on. Cheers Rounik
  • Kotupea
    Excuse me, but what would be the point of installing Nuendo via BootCamp on Windows on a MAC when there is a native Mac build of Nuendo on the same DVD? -Carl
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: