macProVideo.com
Forums
  • NathanRice411
    Re: Cubase 6 tutorials
    So I'm not the only one then? I feel like I'm amongst family already. Your absolutely right about not having passion in their narrators. Mathew Loel is really good at making Cubase fun! Thank you Rounik for the link. I'm now a loyal customer for life. And thank you to my co-members for the warm welcomes
  • Pypazeo
    No problem NathanR. As I stated earlier, I too am a Senior Citizen. This stuff keeps me occupied. It's better than playing with an Electric Trains and or sitting on a lake trying to get "the big one that got away", LOL!!! When I get bored with my music and want to take a break, as you know music is inexhaustible, I turn on my XBox 360 and play war games (Call of Duty, Red Dead Redemption are my favorites). So, I really never get bored. Life is great LOL!!!
  • Pypazeo
    No problem NathanR. As I stated earlier, I too am a Senior Citizen. This stuff keeps me occupied. It's better than playing with an Electric Trains and or sitting on a lake trying to get "the big one that got away", LOL!!! When I get bored with my music and want to take a break, as you know music is inexhaustible, I turn on my XBox 360 and play war games (Call of Duty, Red Dead Redemption are my favorites). So, I really never get bored. Life is great LOL!!!
  • Pypazeo
  • will777
    hi nathan i was gonna pre order the ask tutorials cubase 6 after seeing many complains about the time to get it out i didnt . thank godthe way they are moving look like they gonna get it out for year 2020 they dont even tell the purchasor like about when they gonna have the 4 pack bundle completly out thas very unprofessionnal. macprovideo are working well me too im glad to have found this site . keep up the good work guys . and excuse my english lol english aint my first language still music is a universal language :)
  • Pypazeo
    Hello Wii and Nathan, I don't know if you are aware,but Cubase 6 comes with a great two hour tutorial in the package performed by a woman. Also, the Ask Videos are okay, but not as good as the tutorials here on MPV. Matthew Loel T. Hepworth "Guru" is the best in the business. I see you or Nathan purchased one or two videos here on MPV. Let me suggest that you purchase the monthly plan. You will have access to all of the videos here on MPV. I have been with this package for several months and I am glad I subscribed. You could not hire a personal tutor for that price and you can quit at anytime.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: