Hi, i just bought the Cubase 6 (working with audio) videos. As normal i opened up my Mac Pro Video.com player to download the videos to my PC. When i clicked on update button in the tutorial menu it downloaded the first 17 videos then finished as if it was completed. I then checked the videos and only the first 17 had downloaded. I have tried....
- updating though the tutorial menu
- deleting the videos and starting from scratch.
- turning off the videos in the admin menu then turning it back on.
- deleting the videos from the hard drive and starting from scratch.
- deleting the videos then, deleting the XML file, then starting over.
Everytime it only downloads the first 17 videos and then skips the rest.Please advise as the only way to watch any videos beyond video 17 is to log in to the website and view them there.
Thanks in advance.
PS..... i just tried to view the videos through your website and video 18 did not play there either, but 19,20,21 etc did play ok. Hope this helps with troubleshooting this downloading problem.