macProVideo.com
Forums
  • beekeeper
    Cubase 101 & 401 iphone apps
    Hello I have bought (For £6.99 each) Cubase 101 app and Cubase 401 Mastering in Cubase app for my iphone. But neither of them work! I also downloaded the Cubase 5 First Look and that one works fine. Cubase 101: I get the home screen with the five options on it. But when I go to the videos, nothing plays. Cubase 401: The home screen doesn't load properly, only the macprovideo news option is on the screen, there are no links for anything else (The videos). Anyone know how to sort this?
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Cubase 101 & 401 iphone apps
    What version of NED player for your iPhone are you using? Make sure you have the most current version.
  • beekeeper
    I'm not using the 'N.E.D.I player' app. I downloaded the 'Cubase 101' app and 'Cubase 401' app. Which both cost £6.99 each. I previously downloaded the 'Cubase 5 First Look' app and that works and all the videos play fine. So I don't understand why these two don't?
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi beekeeper, Please contact our Support team: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/support/[/url] Thanks R
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: