macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Zarinue
    cubase 6.5
    How soon will u have tutorials on the new synths and comping for cubase 6.5? I am checking every day for new stuff...I hope my one month subscription will get me there...if not ...I will have to make a new one ..lol..your tutorials are simply amazing...they open my eyes to things I wouldn't have imagined..details and things didn't even know existed...so please hurry up...while there is still some money left here in Greece...who knows what will happen next month....selective default...total default...the end of the world.....hahahaah...just kidding ...bring up the new stuff...it would also come very handy...a tutorial on mixing with cubase....the one u have its more for fx and technics but I would like some more...like why do tracks peak the stero out when they play together and don't if u solo them...whats a good trick to avoid clipping ...how about parallel compression?is it possible to record the stereo out in real time in another stero Chanel if u don't have a studio consol?how can someone determine if the audio signal that is going in cubase is of good quality?u know stuff like that..details...I don't know..maybe it's only me...but I think cubase users would find such things useful...thank...hope to hear from u soon...bb
  • Zarinue
    Re: cubase 6.5
    is there anybody out there???any news on cubase 6,5 tutorials??????
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi ilias.Kat Thanks for the suggestion. We're looking into it :) Cheers!
  • MattLTH
    Good morning, my Greek friend. I'm Matthew Loel T. Hepworth, the author of the Cubase and WaveLab tutorials here at macProVideo.com. I wanted to let you know that the Cubase 6.5 tutorial is on it's way. 6.5 was released much sooner than I had anticipated and it caught me during a bad time. I'm traveling until the second week of April, but I'm going to start production immediately upon my return. Have faith and keep your eyes peeled. 6.5 has some COOL new features and I'm excited to show you how to use them. ~MLTH
  • Zarinue
    Well...the ´´eye´´ is fixed on u then ....waiting...nice job on the wave lab tutorial...still a bit like mastering in cubase though...more or less the same plug ins...please look into my other questions as well if u find the time and the stamina....I already downloaded the 6.5 cubase and trying to figure out myself the basics...I am sure that after your tutorials are done I will be able to do a lot more with the new features of cubase...until then...Greece over and out...
  • Tozyboy
    Re:
    Looking forward to MPV Cubase 6.5 new features tutorials. Thanks for the feedback Matthew. Cheers, Muziksculp
  • Tozyboy
    Re:
    Any update on when we can expect the Cubase 6.5 MPV release ? Thanks, Muziksculp
  • MattLTH
    Re:
    I'm working on them now. I'll have them wrapped up by the first week of May, then it will take a few days to get them tweeked and uploaded. Stay tuned! MattLTH
  • Tozyboy
    Re:
    Thank You Matt. I appreciate your prompt feedback. Looking forward to these tutorials. Cheers, Muziksculp
  • MattLTH
    Re:
    The Cubase 6.5 tutorial is in the hands of the editors and will be available very, very soon. I'll let you know when it drops. Thanks, Matt
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: