macProVideo.com
Forums
  • MattLTH
    Our first Cubase 7 course is online!
    As many of you know, Cubase 7 shipped today. As an early present, Santa had us working our elfin butts off to produce our first C7 course: Moving Forward with Cubase 7: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/moving-forward-with-cubase-7[/url] I hope you enjoy it. Cubase 7 is really exciting and it was my pleasure to create this course. Watch for more in the future! All my best, Matthew Loel T. Hepworth
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Our first Cubase 7 course is online!
    Great stuff Matthew!
  • Fesick
    This is the first time I've ever purchased anything from this site. I bought the HD download version of the new Cubase 7 video, but I'm rather disappointed that it didn't download in HD. It's rather blurry since it's only 960 x 540 playing through NED on a 1920 x 1200 monitor. I'm using the windows version, btw. "HD Tutorial Downloads - N.E.D. uses crisp, clear HD videos at a standard High Definition resolution of 1280 X 720. See software being demonstrated at a 1:1 pixel aspect ratio - it's like watching an expert use your software, right on your very own computer screen." Ummmm, nope. I wish! The online previews were MUCH better than the download version. I figured it would have been the other way around. Anyways, I know the content is going to be awesome, and I look forward to watching it. I thought Matt's Mixing & Mastering with Cubase book was quite excellent!
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Re: Our first Cubase 7 course is online!
    Hi Fesick, Thanks for your feedback. Indeed the content is excellent(!) We're actually working on a new Downloader/Player for Windows that will bring it up to the standard of the Mac version. In the meantime, as you've purchased the title as a download you can also stream this tutorial online (in HD): - Log-in to macprovideo.com and click on the "Watch Tutorials" button in the top-right. - Navigate to the Cubase 7 course and once you begin watching click on the "HD" option in the player. Hope this helps! Best, Rounik
  • Fesick
    I had tried to stream it from my account after I had downloaded it and it only showed me the 3 free preview videos. I will try it again. Thanks!
  • Rounik Admin
    Hmmm... strange. It should work without any issues. If you're having a problem there let us know, even better drop a line to our Support team who'll help you out :) [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/support/[/url]
  • Sat
    Are there any more Cubase 7 courses in the pipeline?
  • MattLTH
    Re: Re: Our first Cubase 7 course is online!
    Yes, Sat. The release of Cubase 7 102: Songwriters/Musicians Toolbox is imminent: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/cubase-7-102-songwriters-musicians-toolbox[/url] More courses on production, MIDI, mixing and mastering will follow. Stay tuned! MattLTH
  • Sat
    Great news! I am looking forward to watching them. And thank you Matt for your excellent tutorial videos. I practically learned all I know about Cubase from your courses.
  • KeyKrusher
    Are you going to do an ipad app version? The previous ones you have done for Cubase 6 and 5 have been amazing.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: