macProVideo.com
Forums
  • MattLTH
    Re: Our first Cubase 7 course is online!
    Hi, KeyKrusher. Yes, we're planning to have all the Cubase 7 courses available as apps for the iPad. Due to the process through which Apple requires apps to be submitted and approved, the deployment takes longer than we or our customers are satisfied with. Be that as it may, it will happen. Thanks for your patience and kind words, Matt
  • KeyKrusher
    Thanks Matt. I will definitely purchase the ipad version as soon as it is available.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi We don't have a time frame on an individual iOS version as Apple have control over that. So we can't necessarily guarantee when/if it will be available. However, if you buy the Hd download from our site you can download it to the free MacProVideo app on your iPad!
  • KeyKrusher
    Thanks Rounik. I have the MacProVideo app. Can you tell me how I would go about downloading the video into the app?
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi KeyCrusher, Sure. Once you've purchased the download tutorial from this site, launch the MacProVideo app on your iPad. Login and tap on "Accounts and downloads" in the top left. Now in the main area of the app you should see the tutorial listed. Tap on the "install" button next to its name and the tutorial will now be downloaded direct to the app. Hope this helps :)
  • KeyKrusher
    Thanks! Downloaded and now playing on my ipad!
  • Rounik Admin
    No problem KeyKrusher! Hope you enjoy the course :) P.S. you can also download your courses to you iPhone too!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: