macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Meadowlark
    Re: Garage Band signature key
    Just thought of a couple other things that I have on my system. Cubase LE, Cubase Le4, Ableton, Music Man MP3 burning program Firefox search engine is also new and Enigma also comes to mind. I have discarded several other downloads by using "secure empty trash" in the hopes to free up space but don't know if that is the proper procedure. I do want to keep Cubase le 4 but can I transfer the others to the new harddrive if I want to use them later or must they remain on the mac like GB? Thanks again, Meadowlark.
  • Christian L
    Hi Meadowlark, Applications like Cubase don't take that much space and can stay on your main hard drive. How much space have you left on your system HD ?
  • Meadowlark
    Bonjours Christian, Got my hard drive all cleaned up, updated GB and am ready to begin. I would like to send you the sample I put together (rough though)that we discussed. Tried opening a new project with the same loops and still cannot change the tempo nor adjust the key. Will get it to you in the next couple of days. Thanks. Meadowlark
  • Christian L
    Cool! I'll wait for it. Christian
  • Meadowlark
    Hi Christian, Am sending another file for the time being but need your link again, a using www.yousendit.com Thanks, Meadowlark
  • Meadowlark
    Bonjours Christian, Tried to yousendit bot it didn't work. I would like to try the same thing as we did with the other song if you have the patience for it. Merci mon ami. Et a bientot! Meadowlark sendspace.com file upload confirmation for Meadowlark: You have successfully uploaded a file called MEANTOBE.MID (68 KB), to sendspace. Description: Midi File for Christian Labbe You can use the following link to retrieve your file: http://www.sendspace.com/file/3bucbo You can use the following link to delete your file: http://www.sendspace.com/delete/3bucbo/q99ot The files may be available for a limited time only, if you are not a sendspace Max member. If you gave us a recipient's email address they have now been sent the download link.
  • Christian L
    Hi Meadowlark, I'll try to check it tomorrow out when I got the time! Did you manage to solve your tempo problem ? Did you
  • Meadowlark
    Bonjours Christian, Thanks, appreciate it. And no,did not manage to solve the tempo problem yet. Meadowlark
  • Christian L
    Hi Meadowlark, I imported the .MID file in GarageBand and it is playing allright. Just drag the MIDI file in GarageBand and it will load up all the instruments for you. Take care! Christian
  • Meadowlark
    Merci Christian! Je vais l'esseyer. Meadowlark
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: