macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Tyvelua
    Avanced Tab in MIDI track
    Hi, Just wondering if anyone can tell me what how I can use the Following commands on the drop down tab in the midi note editor: 1.Modulation 2. Pitch Bend 3. Sustain 4.Expression 5. Foot Control Are these designed to be used with your USB keyboard?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Avanced Tab in MIDI track
    Hi zdrum They are intended to be used with your USB or MIDI Keyboard. It also depends on the software instrument you are using as to how much control you have over these parameters. However, load up a synth pad, like caffeine trance for example, and open the Musical typing keyboard. While recording you can adjust the pitch bend, modulation and sustain using the relevant buttons on your Mac's keyboard. Once recorded, you can switch to these advanced modes. You can also draw Nodes for these advanced modes. Hold down the Cmd key and the cursor turns into a pencil. Click on a line to add a node. Hope that helps, Rounik
  • Tyvelua
    Re: Avanced Tab in MIDI track
    Many thanks, Hopefully I will find much more use for these in electronic type of music. Kind regards, Mark
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: