macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Echosoundman
    Where are the Loops?
    I'm watching Garageband '09 Section 3 video 33, where the instructor selects in the upper right hand corner of the loops browser, a subset "Garageband" within the Loops selector. I only get "Show All" and no other options. And even when all my settings are the same for the project like his, I get less selections and amounts of loops to choose from, even though he's still only in "Garageband" loops. I've also got Logic Express 8.0.2, but those loops don't even show up here in GB as an option. I figured I'd have more loop options b/c of that than just the regular GB '09 subset, which isn't even given to me a a subset option. So how can I check what loops I have in Finder/Menu bar of these applications and how do I know if any are missing? Maybe a reinstall is in order? I don't think I've ever deleted any of these loops since I only now started using it by following along with the videos.
  • Echosoundman
    Re: Where are the Loops?
    Sorry, but its video 32. For example, Mediaval Flute 03 doesn't show up as an option unless my project is close in key to that loop. In the video, his project's in Emaj and you can still see he can manipulate the key of Mediaval Flute 03 in further keys, originally in B, but I can't. It just disappears as an option past certain keys. So I think its a settings issue?
  • Echosoundman
    Re: Where are the Loops?
    Well, I think I'm gonna wait next time I post a question about this stuff. He actually addresses this exact issue in video 34 with a preference setting under Loops. Click off keyword browsing and problem solved. So I apologize for cluttering the forum.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: