macProVideo.com
Forums
  • jwa3003
    Please tell me what you think
    Ok so i made this song using garageband and i was just wanting some people to have a listen and honestly tell me what they think so i can make it better please have a listen. :) thankyou for your time it is REALLY appreciated. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3Y8vmZSqAU
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Please tell me what you think
    Hi jwa3003, Thank you for sharing your music. I don't really see how I can comment on how to make your music better as I don't really know what you're trying to achieve... but I would recommend adding more space to the mix and perhaps lowering the main gtr loop in some sections to provide a bit of variety. I'm also hearing clicks in the gtr loop at the end of the song? Will you be adding vocals? Thanks R
  • jwa3003
    Re: Please tell me what you think
    Hey, yea thank you this is actually very helpful. I am planning on adding vocals but I have no singer at the moment. And yea those clicks are annoying ae this was a pretty rushed recording so i didn't have much time to sort that out but thank you for bringing it up so i know im not the only one who can notice that lol :). Thank you very much though for taking the time to have a listen it does really mean a lot to me :). I know this probably isn't the right place to be posting this would you have any suggestions on where i could post?
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: