macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Bawygea
    Core Garageband tutorials
    Hello, I've been going through the Core Garageband tutorials for Garageband 5 and now I can't seem to get a video to play. I get a quicktime symbol. Anyone knows what this means? Much thanks. Nicky
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Core Garageband tutorials
    Hi Nicky, Which video doesn't playback for you? Which Internet browser are you using? Safari, Firefox, Chrome, IE? Try logging out and logging back in and then playing that video. You can also try emptying your browsers cache - or manually refreshing the page and then playing. It should work just fine :) Hope that helps Rounik
  • Bawygea
    I use safari. The intro video plays but none of the others. I'll try your advice and get back to you. Thanks for responding! Nicky
  • Bawygea
    so far emptying the cache hasn't worked. I'll try in firefox and see if it gives me the same issue...
  • Bawygea
    [quote:][/quote] It seems to be working fine in firefox. Hmm.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi! Please can you let us know a few more details as the tutorials are all playing back just fine here in OS 10.6.4 in Safari 5.0.2. What version of OSX are you running? What version of Safari? Do you have the latest update for Quicktime? Do other videos work fine for you in Safari? Please also consider leaving a ticket with our Support team who are better placed to offer support for technical issues: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/support/[/url] Thanks Rounik
  • Bawygea
    sorry for the late response, I have OSX 10.65 using safari Version 5.0.2 (6533.18.5) I do have the latest quicktime (Version 10.0 (118) but I always have problems with it. People say, use flip4mac, I've downloaded it, nothing. But most other videos work fine for me in safari. I was using macprovideo in safari for a while before this problem occurred. I prefer using safari.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi No problem! Sorry to hear you're still experiencing issues... Do you have Perian installed? I'd really recommend opening a ticket with our friendly Support Team: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/support/[/url] Not only are they friendly and extremely well-versed in all things of a technical nature they've got the most up-to date suggestions to help you resolve the issue! copy the URL for this thread and send it to them as well - to save you some time... Best Rounik
  • Bawygea
    I have installed perian. I filled out a ticket. Let's hope all goes well!
  • Rounik Admin
    Do let me know if you need any additional help :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: