macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Mekupue
    I cant add 2 songs to garage band
    I am trying to insert 2 songs in 2 different tracks, but every time I insert the second song, the first becomes the exact same song and so on .. I do not know what I'm doing wrong
  • Joe A
    Re: I cant add 2 songs to garage band
    Hmm, it works fine here, dragging two different songs (from the desktop) into two different tracks -- I can play either or both. Note -- I'm assuming by "songs" you mean audio recordings, not MIDI files, and you're trying to add them to Audio tracks, not Instrument tracks.. What exactly do you mean "the first becomes the exact same song"? You may need to supply a little more detail about exactly what you're trying to do, how you've created the tracks, and how you're bringing the songs into GarageBand, along with the basic specs of your system (GB version, OS version, audio file types, etc).. Off the top of my head, maybe you've accidentally created two tracks that are not fully independent (this is possible in Logic, though I don't know if it's possible in Garageband). If this is an exiting Project, you might want to restart the computer, re-open GB, create a new empty Project from scratch, create two tracks, and drag in each song to its own track, to see if it may just be a gremlin that goes away after a fresh start..
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: