macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Student453440
    gb sounds
    Maybe you have run into this... I have a track with a GB synth sound...its the kind that changes if you play the key harder...on the Nektar.. it plays back ok on cycle for awhile and then that passage changes into the other loud sound form..and I cant get it to go back to the soft sound. These sounds are WAY different and I Dont want the louder version... When I restart GB later it generally is back to normal....softer.... is there a setting I have wrong somewhere??
  • Joe A
    Re: gb sounds
    Hi - There isn't nearly enough information here for me to speculate on why your sound is changing—remember, I can't hear what you're hearing, so I'd need a much clearer description.. If it's a factory GB synth sound you'd have to at least tell me what instrument/sound it is, and describe the performance data (that you recorded) that's triggering it. You'd also need to explain/describe more clearly what you mean by "then that passage changes into the other loud sound form"..?
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: