macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Student481090
    Re: Problem opening Garageband project files...
    I had the same problem, until I opened the dropbox app and... voilà! solved! Try to open the dropbox app and give it time to update the libraries
  • Student494716
    Hi all, So I'm having exact same problem with zhivago, which I can't open a file that I shared through dropbox (and later airdropped) from iMac to Macbook Pro. I tried to take the steps that zhivago said about sharing through mail but I simply can't open file on GB. Can anybody help me out with any possible tips? Thanks, Inkeun
  • Joe A
    Hi Inkeun - If Zhivago's approach isn't working for you, maybe you can try one of the other suggestions in the thread.. - Manually zip the GarageBand .band file [ found in your home folder ~/Music/GarageBand ] and upload that to DropBox [DropBox sometimes has issues with un-zipped files] - One poster said it worked for him only when he used the DropBox application [as opposed to using DropBox in the web browser] -- I never use the application myself but it might be worth a try - Try with a different service [ Google Drive, WeTransfer ] to see if the issue is specific to DropBox
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: