macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Student489266
    Izotope Tonal balance control 2 target curves missing
    Hello, I just recently got the Tonal Balance control in an Izotope bundle and I can't seem to find more than 3 target curves (bass heavy, modern and orchestral). The 12 files for rock etc. are in the same folder with the three but I can only see three in the menu. The help said to download the presets again and check the folder security settings and I did but to no avail. Has anybody had the same issue and how did you solve it? Thanks!
  • Joe A
    Re: Izotope Tonal balance control 2 target curves missing
    Hi - You may have already done this but here's a link to the iZotope website page for preset installers [apparently offered as a solution to missing presets, though that doesn't seem to be exactly what you're experiencing].. https://support.izotope.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033775754-iZotope-products-missing-presets I'm at a different computer right now and Tonal Balance Control also only shows those those three presets. They have both TBC2 and the original version of TBC here, and those 3 presets [which are the only files in the support folder] only show up in TBC [not in TBC2]. I wonder if it could be an issue between the original TBC and TBC 2 -- maybe those extra files are in an older format than TBC2 doesn't recognize..? I think I have TBC2 at home, I could check that later when I get back.. Maybe you might want want to try reinstalling TBC from its dedicated installer, rather than from a bundle installer..?
  • Joe A
    Re: Izotope Tonal balance control 2 target curves missing
    Hi - Just a quick update.. I checked at home with TBC/TBC2 and TBC2 showed all the presets in the TBC2 support folder [Documents > iZotope > Tonal Balance Control 2] including presets that I'm pretty sure were created with the original version of TBC, so I'd guess it's probably not a version issue.. But note, TBC2 didn't display any presets that were only in the older adjacent TBC folder [Documents > iZotope > Tonal Balance Control], FWIW..
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: