macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Kristoff
    Recording Modulation
    Hi guys, I have searched for this but I cant find anything to answer me. I would like to record my modulation wheel movements like automation. How is this done? Im using logic pro 8
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Recording Modulation
    Hi Kristoff, Welcome to the forums! Open your MIDI region in the Hyper Editor (CMD-5) Select the pencil tool and you can draw in desired modulation on the Modulation lane. Thanks Rounik
  • azrulsaleh
    Re: Recording Modulation
    hey kristoff. if u just hit record and move your modulation wheel, logic will automatically record the mod wheel's movement. u can check its recorded using rounik's suggestion of the hyper editor. if u do want to use the mod wheel as automation thats a different story. u'll need to learn a specific parameter (any parameter of logic including plugins) using controller assignments (hit command L). then set the track on write mode (or latch/touch) and hit play. depending on what mode u select, as soon as u move ur mod wheel, automation data will be written. good luck
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: