macProVideo.com
Forums
  • OB.one French Composer
    Control Cable Switcher with midi notes ?
    Hello Sir Horelick, After having watched the lesson on arpeggiators August 2007 and the one of March 2008 with Ultra Beat i was wondering if there is a way to control Cable Switcher via midi notes (create a midi sequence) so we can use different kind of arpeggiators triggering Random Mute Function in Ultra Beat ? ... It would go then even further in the ramdomless ! ... not to mention the addicted effects for the ears ! ... :) I have Fun Olivier aka OB.one
  • steveH
    Re: Control Cable Switcher with midi notes ?
    yes, cool idea! See if you can figure it out!!!! I'll work on it too!!!!
  • OB.one French Composer
    Hello Steve and Happy you love my question ! I've been trying to figure it out but i have little knowledge about midi and controller. Here's what i would love to do : I would love having the possibility to trigger the cable switcher via midi notes and record the trigger notes on the Cable switcher track in Logic. C3 for Arp Off, D3 for Arp 1, E3 for Arp 2 etc ... I've been able to assign the cable switcher to modulation controller or one of my knobs on my oxygene 8 keyboard but unable to record the midi data, it only works in real time like the mouse and only trigger a "On" and "Off" not more than 1 Arpeggiator ... And it's not even what i would love to realise ... So am really far at the moment ... I don't even know if it's possible ?!? Am waiting for your reply ... I have fun, sometimes a lot ... sometimes less ... :) Olivier aka OB.one
  • steveH
    I've almost got it working!!!
  • OB.one French Composer
    "Almost" ? ... So perhaps the surprise and the solution in next TNT ? ... to end the first Season with great hope ! ... :)
  • steveH
    It's pretty complicated!
  • OB.one French Composer
    You're SO talkative ! ... Wait and see then ... :)
  • steveH
    Busy! :)
  • OB.one French Composer
    I've read somewhere : "I will do my best in the the new TNT2s to make everybody happy!" Steve H. So it means i can have the hope to get the solution of my problem ? :) LOL Thanx again for this year of fun ! Best Regards from Paris Olivier aka OB.one
  • steveH
    Hey OB.one, I haven't forgotten about you!! When TNT2 gets fully operational with downloads and file sharing we'll be able to really get things done! Hang in there! Steve
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: