macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Mobajii
    scoring a movie trailer for project
    I'm working on this project for school which involves dumping all the original audio and then recreating it myself. I started in soundtrack pro because I can see the video but I'm still not familiar with all the shortcuts like Logic so it's hindering my work flow. Can I score in Logic and see the frames? I can't figure out how to import this video, it is quicktime. Thanks Alex
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: scoring a movie trailer for project
    Hi Alex, There are a couple of ways to import video into Logic. You can just drag it into Logic's Arrange from a Finder window. or Options > Movie > Open Movie... or Open Global tracks (G) and in the video track select Open Movie... Logic will import quicktime. Check out the video settings: File > Project settings > Video & Logic Pro > Preferences > Video Cheers Rounik
  • Mobajii
    Thanks I see the video now in logic. How would transfer all the audio tracks I have in soundtrack pro to Logic? I tried exporting but it gives me a final mix which I have limited control because it's one track.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Alex, In STP choose: File > Export... In the export window choose a destination and in Exported Items drop down menu choose [b]all tracks[/b] or [b]selected tracks[/b] STP will then export all the audio files separately. (You can also choose to send them to Logic in the [b]after export[/b] drop down menu. Cheers, Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: