macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Mobajii
    Tempo Changes and Odd time signatures
    Hello I have the Logic 8 101 tutorial but martin says that there would be another section in which they would touch on this topic. How do I create different tempo changes and signatures within the song. The stuff I work on is constantly changing so it's hard to have one tempo. Also what tutorial should I get next that gets into these things? Thanks Alex
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Tempo Changes and Odd time signatures
    Hi Alex, Do you remember which chapter in the Logic 101 Martin says this? To create tempo changes in your project Open the Global Tracks (G). 1. Control-click on the global track's header and select "Configure global tracks" 2. Select the signature and tempo tracks and click OK. 3. To change the tempo during a project expand the Tempo global track and use the pencil tool to create a tempo node. A new node is created. You can move it's curve node or raise it / lower it to the tempo you wish to change to. 4. To alter the signature, expand the signature track (click on the disclosure arrow) and use the pencil tool to create a new signature. A window will open asking what you'd like it to change to. Cheers Rounik
  • Mobajii
    Yes it was in Ch. 47 Song to region length. He said Steve H. would discuss that in a 201 program. Thanks for the tip rounik, I tried looking in the manual and couldn't come across it. Alex
  • Rounik Admin
    No problem Alex! Enjoy exploring Global tracks. Take care, Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: