macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Hexapye
    externel midi sequencer questions
    hello, i ve recently added an elektron monomachine and a jomox xbase999 drummachine to my studio setup and i want to be able to record the sequencer patterns i created with internal sequencers into logic as midi sequences to multiple channels at the same time. My problems start when i set logic songsettings>synchronization>MIDI>transmit midi clock>all units with an internal sequencer start sending note one messages to eachother and to the other instruments so it makes it impossible to record other instruments when the units with internal sequencers are slaved to logics tempo.all external midi devices are connected to seperate ports both on my midi interface and in the physical input object.i am queit confused because asking logic to transmit midi clock to all devices makes the internal sequencers of my external drummachines to send note on meseges to all devices.this doesnt seem to be logical and it makes recording another synth while drummachines are playing impossible because the synth is playing the patterns of the drummachines.i d be grateful if someone can help i couldnt find a way to overcome this.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: