macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Jehubyi
    Addictive Drums volume via Piano Roll
    Hello again everyone; Rounik, Christian:) Well, I recently purchased the Addictive Drums software, and I'm currently creating midi data using the Piano Roll, and for some reason when I COPY a bars worth of midi data, and then PASTE, the "VOLUME" (from bar # 2 for example) sounds different/lower than the original midi data that I created! Does that make sense? Thanks as always:) Jodie (Drummer>>wannabe Logic guru):
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Addictive Drums volume via Piano Roll
    Hey Jodie, That doesn't make sense unless you've got volume automation on the track?.... one way you can check the velocity of the original and copied notes is to click and hold on the note. In the context sensitive help box you'll see the velocity value of the note next to the note name. Now release the mouse button and do the same with the copied notes. Even better, in the Piano roll choose View > Hyper Draw > Note Velocity Now you can visually see the note velocities for each note. Cheers Rounik
  • Christian L
    Re: Addictive Drums volume via Piano Roll
    Hi, Make sure that you don't have double overlapping regions on top of each other. If you have 2 regions overlapping regions, the volume will be louder. Tell us if you solve your problem or not. Christian
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: