macProVideo.com
Forums
  • radomusic
    LOGIC 8 & duplicates notes
    hi everybody, since i switch to logic 8 and this happened in OX 10 4 up to leopard i am getting duplicate notes while recording midi. this is very frustrating when in comes to playing drums, it gives off a flanging sound. when i open event list in logic these duplicate notes are always there. sure i can correct it by deleting them but this has become annoying. i dont remember having this problem in logic 7. i appreciate any advice. thank you, matthew r
  • Christian L
    Re: LOGIC 8 & duplicates notes
    Hi Radmusic, It could be due to a MIDI loop. What are you using for controller ? Make sure you are not using any MIDI Thru and that Local parameter is set to "OFF". Also make sure that your controller is not sending on 2 MIDI channels simultaneously. Check if the double notes have the same MIDI channel and the same velocity. By the way, there is an easy way to delete duplicate notes : Functions > Delet MIDI Events > Duplicates. Christian
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: