macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: stylus rxm multi-output
    Hi Bj, Good point!!! I completely forgot about the RMX video tutorials... Cheers Rounik
  • Christian L
    Yeah... the Spectrasonics videos were incredibly useful for me when I was discovering Stylus RMX! Christian
  • Logic Pro & Logic Express
    Thank you so much! I have been searching the internet for the answer to this! I have had about 6 emails from Spectrasonics tech support who simply did not understand the question and could not supply the answer! like the above I have been struggling because Logic 8 acts so differently from Logic 6 and 7 and I too could not set up the master audio track! Hoooray I am now a very happy person, ( I was beginning to go slightly mad....) Thanks
  • Logic Pro & Logic Express
    I'm new as well! I am following all your threads and they are really helpful. I have set up the Aux channels, but Aux 1 is talking to channel B in stylus RMX, is that how it should be? Does channel A in RMX talk to the master channel? Thanks for all the advice this is a great forum, and the first I have written on! Cheers, Destinee
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Glad to hear this thread has helped you both! & welcome to the forums :) Yes, you're correct. Channel A from RMX always goes to the Inst channel. B - H can be routed to Aux 1, 2, 3, etc Thanks Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: