macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Vamosao
    logic pro
    sorry, i'm a little confused :-) i use logic pro with a motu traveler with 8 out... the first couples of out is for monitor genelec, the second for the monitor ns10 and the third for behringer 4 headphone.... now what is the short way, when i mix, to send the stereo mix out alternatively to genelec or ns10m or behringer 4headphone?? the problem is when i record the voice and i must to listen in headphone because i use condenser mic... i try to use three bus to send to genelc, ns10m and headphone and i try to change all out alternatively , but i find problem with latency in recording voice..... thanks for reply... Gas
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: logic pro
    Hi Gastod & Welcome to the forums :-) You could avoid sending to different busses which are then routed to different outputs altogether. This should lower latency too. 1. In the Mixer, drag to select all Arrange channel strips. 2. Change the I/O to Output 1-2, 3-4, 5-6 as appropriate. Does this help? Alternatively, does the motu traveler have a dedicated Headphone out, using Output 1-2? Cheers Rounik
  • Christian L
    [quote:7638] Alternatively, does the motu traveler have a dedicated Headphone out, using Output 1-2? [/quote] Yes, the Traveller has an internal digital mixer to provide latency free operation. Is "Software Monitoring" turned on in Logic ? You'll want to turn it off and use the CueMix software instead. Tell me if you need more help. One of my friend has a Traveller and I'll check it out for you. Cheers! Christian
  • Vamosao
    [quote:7638]Hi Gastod & Welcome to the forums :-) You could avoid sending to different busses which are then routed to different outputs altogether. This should lower latency too. 1. In the Mixer, drag to select all Arrange channel strips. 2. Change the I/O to Output 1-2, 3-4, 5-6 as appropriate. Does this help? Alternatively, does the motu traveler have a dedicated Headphone out, using Output 1-2? Cheers Rounik[/quote] ok but is complicate if i use some input to route to other bus.... i must to select only the track that send the signal to current output..... i think to risolve in audio preferences selecting the output alternatively to 1-2 or 3-4 or 5-6 ... is less complicated for my use.... thks
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: