macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Wilbur
    New TNT's
    Hi Steve, I really enjoyed the first year of TNT's and I'm siked another year. Here are a few ideas for tutorials I'd like to see. 1. Anything that might be useful pertaining to using Logic in a live performance setting. For both guitarist and keyboard players. mainstage? Say Igor is going to record his funk band, he has a 12 channel firewire mixer of some kind, preparation?during?afterwards? 2. Any more I can do with the score editor? I'm still more comfortable in Sibelius. 3. Don't be afraid of more Ultrabeat! I have the other tutorials, all great stuff, can't get enough. 4. I was disappointed by the exs24 video. Anything you might included that Dvorin missed? Also, Please don't tempt me with too many expensive plug-ins... unless I can't or shouldn't live with out them. I don't have a hit record yet. Lastly, Thanks for all your help and hard work. I'm sure the next year of TNT's will be great!
  • steveH
    Re: New TNT's
    Hey Wilbur, Thank you for subscribing. Live performance is a difficult subject due to the fact that everyone does it differently and has vastly different setups! I could certainly due some live MIDI environment stuff, though. I definitely will to do more with the score editor...Good idea... Any specific ideas you'd like to see? I promise to do more with UltraBeat too. I plan to spend a good amount of TNT2 energy on FX and Soft Synths including the EXS 24. Regarding expensive plug ins... well, I do want to review some from time to time... Got to keep on top of what's out there! And yes, I'm excited about TNT2, the new web experience promises to be a big plus in terms of the exchange of ideas and files! See ya, Steve H
  • kayleclements
    Hi Steve - Thanks for the great series and I am so looking forward to the next set. I am all for the reviews and your opinions of 3rd party plugs. Logic includes a ton, but there are so many great plugs out there and I would love to know which ones you think are worth the price of admission. The new mixing series is really great, but I would like to hear/see your methods as well. I would also like for you to share your experiences in the business such as writing for tv and production music and any insight you have in that realm. Perhaps that is better suited for the new Web site and not the videos, but still, I would love to hear more about that. Looking forward to it all. Thanks again. Kayle ------------- www.csongs.com
  • steveH
    Hey KC I, too, look forward to doing it all again!! Perhaps we can get into other types of discussions on the new TNT web site!! Steve H.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: