macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Tinoxou
    panning
    Hello Steve and Forum, thanks so much for the tutorials! One question: Is there a way to randomise the panning of each note of an arpeggio in the environment?
  • steveH
    Re: panning
    Yes... you need to turn note events into control events. It requires a fairly complex construction which I'd like to help every build and/or download in the new TNT2 series!
  • Tinoxou
    Great! I'm courious about it. May I ask one more question (I'm afraid it's a silly one): How to make a crescendo for each single note of a chord by one synth? Thanks and best regards from Berlin
  • steveH
    I don't understand...explain?
  • Tinoxou
    For instance it would be cool if I can give each single note of a chord an individual volume level or even a crescendo.Like I have a C major chord and want the c played louder than the e. Do I have to write each note of the chord in a single Instrument or can I control the parameter volume individually for each of the notes in one synth?
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi glassissimo, You could manually change each note in the Piano Roll by using the velocity tool on each note. or using the volume in Hyper Draw create a crescendo by drawing two nodes (one at the beginning of the region, one at the end) and positioning them appropriately. You could also use the Transform window to create a crescendo in a region. Select the C note in the piano roll, choose: Edit > Select all following of same pitch then change the volume level with the volume tool. Cheers Rounik
  • Tinoxou
    Thank you Rounik. But it is not exactly what I mean. I have a chord hold four bars long and I want to modulate the volume of each note of the chord separately over this time. But I think it's not possible to do this with just one syntheziser. I think the way is to arrange each voice of the chord for a single instrument like in a score and than drawing the control curves. cheers glassississimo
  • Rounik Admin
    OK! I understand you better now. I think the easiest way to achieve this is as you described. Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: