macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Pumubiy
    How to get patch names
    I have a Motif ES and it't connected to logic thru MIDI. How can I get the motif es patch names into logic and not just see it as a GM instrumen.
  • Pumubiy
    Re: How to get patch names
    Please can someone HELP Me?
  • Christian L
    Re: How to get patch names
    Hi, You will first need to create a Multi Insturment in Logic's Environment : 1-Open the environment window (command-8) 2-Select the "MIDI Instr." Layer. 3-Select New > Multi Instrument 4-With the Text Tool, rename the multi Instr. Object "Motif ES". 5-With the pointer tool, activate each of the 16 channel buttons on the Multi Instr. object. 6-Double click the Multi-Instrument object and type in all your patch names. By the way, Logic used to come with a Various Multis file with many synth patch names but this file is now outdated. For older synths, it is still available here : [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/LogicExtras/VariousMultis.zip[/url] Maybe you can find the patch names online and paste them... it would save you a lot of time! Christian
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: