macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Jotyfoo
    Logic TNT 2007 xfades (October)
    Hi Steve, I've been doing the things with the crosfades that you show in the evironment of Logic. Everything is working except the fact that I cannot control the croosfades between two sounds with the modulation wheel of my keyboard, I can only do it with my mouse. The modulation control as been correctly assigned to the fade switch input so I don't why it doesn't work.. My keyboard is a m-audio prokeys 88 and when I want to do real time automation with the mod wheel it works.. so anybody can give me a little help to make this work? Thanks, gugas.
  • Jotyfoo
    Re: Logic TNT 2007 xfades (October)
    Hello it's me again, Just to tell you that my problem is solve.. I couldn't use the modulation wheel coz I was on the wrong midi canal inside my keyboard, the canal was 2 instead of one.. So I am okay now.. By the way Steve your tutorials are very good and you are very understandble.. Learning is a pleasure with your tutorials. thanks.
  • steveH
    Hi Gugas, Thanks for the compliment! Steve H.
  • Amir
    Hi There, i've set up the xfader midi input to recieve ch 1 cc 01. i can see on the transport bar that midi channel 1 with cc 01 one is coming in. all the channels in the arrange are record armed, alas my midi controller fader isn't moving the xfader. am i doing something wrong? your help is much appreciated!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: